Articles Tagged with motion

If children are involved in a family law case, there is sometimes a need for temporary child support.  Fortunately, Washington State has a procedure for obtaining temporary child support. Temporary child support is child support that the court orders to be paid by one parent to the other for the benefit of the child(ren) during the pendency of the case.  The request for temporary child support can be made at the same time as other initial pleadings in a case, or can be brought later as the need arises or as the party is ready to make such a request.  Continue reading

Contact Information